System Support Engineer #MAN
Our client collaborates with forward-thinking companies to optimize the performance of their logistics automation. As part of the KUKA Group, they have more than 14,000 passionate employees worldwide. Our client is known for delivering renowned technology, reliable solutions and world-class service. Their customers trust the expertise and dedication of their own people to transform the future of intralogistics with innovative robotic, data-driven and flexible automated solutions.
- Take ownership of complete incident resolution with a professional, customer-centric attitude.
- Manage escalated incidents and participate in bridge calls and engaging internal escalation resources.
- Close tickets in a timely manner following incident resolution
- Maintain an accurate record of activities using office tools and Incident Management software.
- Write detailed knowledge articles for escalated incidents to aid colleagues in future troubleshooting.
- Assist the Global Helpdesk Coordinators answer and log incidents in CRM on an as-needed basis
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a call-centre / technical & helpdesk support.
- Analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently as well as in a group setting.
- Coursework involving basic to intermediate SQL and PL/SQL.
- Experience in troubleshooting complex problems.
- Experience working with international customers.
Logistics / Warehousing
MYR 3, 001- MYR 4, 500 / mth
MYR 4, 501- MYR 6, 000 / mth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For email a detailed resume in Word format to Amirah Nurin.
For further discussion about this role, please find contact details of Amirah Nurin as below:
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.