Technical Support (IT)
- Identify hardware and software solutions.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and repair technical issues, following up with issues to ensure the problem is solved.
- Install and configuring hardware and software.
- Communicate and provide accurate customer feedback.
- Replace or repair necessary parts and provide support in the procedural documentation.
- Multitask, test and evaluate new technologies.
- Conduct electrical safety check.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/ Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology or in other related fields.
- Certification in Microsoft, Linus or Cisco is advantageous.
- Prior experiences in tech support or similar role.
- Proficiency in Windows/ Linux/ Mac OS
- Attention to details, problem-solving skills and good interpersonal skills.
- Good communication skills.
Hospitality & Tourism
IT - Applications & Software
MYR 2, 501 - MYR 3, 000 / mth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For email a detailed resume in Word format to Adrian Lim.
For further discussion about this role, please find contact details of Adrian Lim as below:
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.