- Cold call people using a given phone directory to sell products.
- Answer incoming calls from prospective customers.
- Use scripts to provide information about product's features, prices etc. and present their benefits.
- Ask pertinent questions to understand the customer's requirements.
- Persuade the customer to buy by demonstrating how merchandise or services meet their needs.
- Record the customer's personal information accurately in a computer system.
- Deal with complaints or doubts to safeguard the company's reputation.
- Go the 'extra mile' to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales.
- Keep records of calls and sales and record useful information.
- Proven experience as telemarketer or similar sales/customer service role.
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quotas preferably over the phone.
- Working knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Proficient in English.
- Skilled in negotiation and dealing with complaints.
- Persistent and results-oriented.
- Patient and able to handle customer rejection.
- Possess at least Diploma in Business Administration or relevant field; BSc/BA in business is a plus.
*EPF, SOSCO will be provided.
If you're interested, kindly click "APPLY NOW" or send your latest resume to:
Insurance / Reinsurance / Pension Funding
Marketing / Public Relations / Media / Advertising
Contract / Temp
MYR 1, 501- MYR 2, 500 / mth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For email a detailed resume in Word format to Joeslly Chew.
For further discussion about this role, please find contact details of Joeslly Chew as below:
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.