Job Description :
- Assist in the scheduling, tracking and logistics of testing inventory (phones, sims, number ranges)
- Reviews, contributes, and creates test deliverables including test scenarios and test case
- Create test data in Amdocs and/or legacy applications
- Responsible for execution of test scenarios/cases and record/documentation of results
- Gather evidence (screenshots, logfiles etc) and save/store in test tool or other central location
- Amend test scenarios and test cases as a result of defects and changes
- Contribute to a relevant regression test pack for each test phase
- Work with partners within company (including vendors) to facilitate the logistics and flow of the activities
- Raise defects, including steps to reproduce
- Assist in researching and documenting Root Cause Analysis
- Assist in the recommendation of resolution or work-around
- Create content of relevant activities including orientation, knowledge transfer sessions, town hall, programme events etc
Job Requirements :
- 1-2 years experienced with Computer Science Degree are preferred, other business degree with good understanding of IT applications are welcome to apply.
- Analytical and problem solving skills required.
- English written and verbal communication skills required.
- Any knowledge of test preparation and/or execution is beneficial but not mandatory.
IT - Applications & Software
Contract / Temp
MYR 4, 501- MYR 6, 000 / mth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For email a detailed resume in Word format to Amanda Loo.
For further discussion about this role, please find contact details of Amanda Loo as below:
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.