User Operation Manager (Chinese Speaker/ MYR12k)
- Responsible for the overall product operation and user growth, formulate annual, quarterly, and monthly user growth and retention rate operation plans based on product positioning and strategy, and continuously optimize the operation plan based on the analysis results of operation data.
- Fully understand user needs, collect user feedback in time, analyse user behaviours and needs, and regularly summarize product optimization and user experience improvement suggestions.
- Responsible for event planning, online and offline promotion, and constantly improve the effective growth and activity of users.
- Regularly and fully communicate with the product and technology development team to ensure the smooth implementation of the operation plan.
- Responsible for user growth, active user DAU, retention rate, conversion and other indicators.
- Pay attention to user needs and usage habits, actively pay attention to the user operation data and competitor.
- Find out that the existing operation plan can be optimized, and implement optimization to continuously improve the user experience.
- Responsible for translating and reviewing content with co-workers(translation of store text/promotional materials, overseeing voiceover recordings, providing feedback about new content/designs etc.).
- Summarize feedback from users to provide suggestions for product optimization.
- Coordinate online/offline events according to national culture to establish and maintain a good relationship with users.
- Work together with development teams to ensure effective and efficient communication.
- Candidates MUST possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Business Studies or any other relevant field.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in Fintech industry.
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics.
Banking & Financial Services
MYR 10, 001 and above / mth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For email a detailed resume in Word format to Victoria Gan.
For further discussion about this role, please find contact details of Victoria Gan as below:
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.