- Measure and report the effectiveness of warehousing activities and employees performance.
- Organise and maintain inventory and storage area.
- Ensure shipments' and inventory and storage area.
- Maintain items record, document necessary information and utilise reports to project warehouse status.
- Identify areas of improvement and establish innovative or adjust existing work procedures and practices.
- Coordinate activities with other departments.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/ Bachelor's Degree, in any fields.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field
- Preferably Senior Executives specialising in Purchasing/Inventory/Material&Warehouse Management or equivalent.
- Knowledge of SAP or any other ERP system is a MUST.
Logistics / Warehousing
Transportation / Logistics / Supply Chain
Contract / Temp
MYR 3, 001- MYR 4, 500 / mth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For email a detailed resume in Word format to Adrian Lim.
For further discussion about this role, please find contact details of Adrian Lim as below:
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.