- To lead and manage personnel of warehouse and production department to ensure that all operational activities execute in timely manner
- To schedule production priority based on customer requirements
- To ensure the completion of shipments according to the planned schedule
- To ensure efficient movement and storage of shipments and goods by liaising with related departments.
- To practice good inventory control
- To maintain the cleanliness and safety of warehouse
- To involve in Process Improvement and Internal Control
- To handle daily operational transaction (i.e: Purchase Receipt)
- To raising of system WO, Filing, etc.
- To issue and submit invoices for goods received
- To handle picking and packing of goods
- To prepare and submit weekly RCN and other requested report
- Candidate must minimum have SPM qualification
- Minimum 2 years of experience in supervisory role
- Experience in operating Material Handling Equipment will be advantageous
- Team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be computer literate (Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge in SAP/ERP system and industry safety practices
- Able to start work immediately or within short notice will be an advantage
Logistics / Warehousing
Transportation / Logistics / Supply Chain
MYR 3, 001- MYR 4, 500 / mth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For email a detailed resume in Word format to Kay Ng.
For further discussion about this role, please find contact details of Kay Ng as below:
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.