System Tester (Up to RM5K)
- Conduct quality-control tests and analysis to ensure Solution meets documented specification, product requirements and the organization desired outcome
- Plan and prepare testing activities such as test design, test cases, test data and hold defect review meetings
- Execute Manual or Automated test scripts according to document specification and business scenario.
- Log defects accurately, identify course of action and perform preliminary root cause analysis and retest defects after fixes
- Analyze and communicate test results accurately to project team and developer
,document software product defects accurately and track it to closure
- Ensure that the test environment is maintained and remain ‘Fit for purpose' for the program of project deliverables
- Support functional/technical testing, front end application and back-end application testing
- Document all requirement and the business solution such that Stakeholders, Developer and Test team understand clearly.
- Facilitate requirements elicitation sessions and walkthroughs with Business and Developer.
- Assess the feasibility and impact of the recommended solution from Business perspective.
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions.
- Evolve into a subject-matter expert who can easily liaise between Technical and Business.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in Financial or Asset Management industry
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Experienced in testing of the following application domains : Front-end, Back-end, API and/or mobile
- Independently prepare test Script based on Functional design
- Proven experience in Software Quality Assurance field
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
IT - Applications & Software
Contract / Temp
MYR 4, 501- MYR 6, 000 / mth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For email a detailed resume in Word format to Yevonne Hee.
For further discussion about this role, please find contact details of Yevonne Hee as below:
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.