Junior Project Analyst #MVG
Our client is a leading Human Capital Management system provider. Their system caters to the complete range human capital management processes from recruitment to talent management and cease employment.
- Implementing the Human Resource Management System (HRMS), Employee Self Service (ESS) & Human Resource Strategy System (HRSS) Module implementation.
- Ensure project delivery as per gap analysis.
- Conduct module training & user acceptance test (UAT)
- Coordinates preparation internal and external reports through gathering, analyzing and summarizing data and information from the departments.
- Manages and monitors minor projects from concepts through implementation.
- Assist with the preparation of a variety of reports covering budget status, forecast reports and other project reports.
- Assist in perform application testing before prior to the customer release.
- Prepare tracking documents for meetings, and update tracking document accordingly.
- Minimum Diploma in IT/HR related study.
- Knowledge in Microsoft SQL will be an advantage.
- Ability to coordinate project activities with diverse groups and individuals.
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project, lifecycle.
- Willing to travel with possess own transport and implementation at customer office
- Willing to be reallocate.
Kuala Lumpur, Johor
MYR 3, 001- MYR 4, 500 / mth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For email a detailed resume in Word format to Victoria Gan.
For further discussion about this role, please find contact details of Victoria Gan as below:
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.