Grocery Delivery Rider #MVG
Our client is an online grocery company with span of operations in Malaysia, Indonesia and Thailand. They deliver the highest quality of groceries to the customers.
- Ensure customers' order is bagged appropriately and safely (if needed)
- Handle and delivery all products with care to maintain quality and ensure they reach the customers in best condition and on time.
- Always put the customers first and render the services in a professional and polite manner.
- Return all customer-rejected items to the appropriate store(s) or have them sent to assigned drop-off locations. Rider is responsible to ensure that these actions are recorded and submitted.
- Standby and backup riders at another cluster when there is need.
- After completion of every order, the riders must record and submit all details pertaining to the Company’s measures.
- Decent communication skills in English and BM in order to communicate with customers and internal staff.
- Willing to delivery all ranges of groceries (including non-halal items)
- Possess valid driving license (motor license) and road tax for motor
FMCG, Retail & Luxury
Transportation / Logistics / Supply Chain
Kuala Lumpur, Selangor
Contract / Temp
$7.00 / hr
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For email a detailed resume in Word format to Victoria Gan.
For further discussion about this role, please find contact details of Victoria Gan as below:
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.