Credit Risk, Manager (Bangsar South) #MCY
- Drive the key data initiatives that contributes to the overall Data Analytics Credit
- Risk delivery based on validation and strategy design for the Retail Banking and SME banking portfolio.
- Ability to review with client to address credit optimization with approve in principle, credit assessment and final dual risk decision recommendation.
- Qualitative and Quantitative Analysis experience on the use of different industry dataset for the business use case development and analytics solution
- To undertake benchmarking exercise to ensure data credit risk analysis meets the business insight within expectation
- Be resourceful in researching for new data source to expand the existing data analytics insight
- Perform necessary strategy review and consultancy method prior to delivering credit risk analysis to clients.
- Credit Risk, Model Validation and Data Driven Strategic Decision Experience using Data Analytics Insight to drive analysis and business with risk strategy improvement with via credit risk methodology using following tools SAS/Python/Tableau/PowerBI
- Excellent in consultive lead presentation via ppt, strong credit risk analysis background with written and spoken communication engage with banking clients
- Possess creativity and analytical thinking
- A team player with a demonstrated ability to problem solve with effective solutions
- Credit Risk Delivery Insight experience
- Credit Portfolio Review experience
- Banking, Telco, and Consumer Finance experience
- 8 to 10 years’ experience in a data analysis/risk analysis /score analysis/credit insight and analytics delivery experience
- Minimum 6 years hands on experience in data analytics tools, i.e. SAS, R and Python Scripting,
- Minimum 1-year hand on experience in database and ETL tools, i.e. MYSQL, SQL, Oracle. Talend
- Minimum 1-year hands on experience in BI Reporting tools, i.e. PowerBI, Tableau.
Accounting & General Business Services
Accounting / Auditing / Tax
Banking & Finance
MYR 10, 001 - MYR 12, 000 / mth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For email a detailed resume in Word format to Christine Yeong.
For further discussion about this role, please find contact details of Christine Yeong as below:
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.