Business Analyst (Finance) #MVG
- In-charge of the design, communication, review, feedback and consolidation of country reporting within ISEAP region (India & South East Asia) for both headquarters and regional reporting. To ensure quality and timely reporting within the region.
- Support the country management in Sales & Gross Margin forecast. Review and validate the forecast and budget Profit & Loss, Cash Flow and Balance Sheet prepared by country Finance team.
- To provide additional support to Malaysia Finance team in terms of local reporting, budgeting and forecasting process.
- Work with local and regional team to provide support for various profitability analysis within the region.
- Minimum 5 years full time working experience in Accounting, Finance, Audit or related fields.
- Well versed with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good command in both written and spoken English.
- A people person with strong communication skills to communicate with people across functions and from multi-cultural backgrounds.
- Strong business acumen, able to work independently and always think out of the box.
- Willing to travel within the ISEAP region.
Accounting / Auditing / Tax
Banking & Finance
MYR 4, 501- MYR 6, 000 / mth
MYR 6,001 - MYR 8,000 / mth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For email a detailed resume in Word format to Victoria Gan.
For further discussion about this role, please find contact details of Victoria Gan as below:
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.