Technical Trainer #MAL
Our client is a Japanese multinational automotive manufacturer. One of the largest car company, and manufactures and markets passenger cars and light commercial trucks in its domestic markets as well as in other Asian countries and North America.
- Plan training targets and schedule and ensure proper execution as intended.
- Conduct new dealer trainings in supporting the start-up operation of the new dealer establishments.
- Conduct on-demand Technical Training such as M-STEP, New Product, Basic Automotive courses to meet market situation.
- Analyze trainer performance and provide training report. Evaluate trainees competency and share the evaluation results and findings.
- Develop new training modules or programs for continuous improvement of technical skills.
- Support, develop and organize departmental program / event.
- Bachelor preferably related to automotive.
- Good command of automotive technical knowledge and fundamental.
- Min. 2 Years of experience as a Technical Trainer within the Automotive Industry
- Hands-on experience in conducting technical training
- Good command in both oral and written Bahasa Malaysia and English.
MYR 2, 501 - MYR 3, 000 / mth
MYR 3, 001- MYR 4, 500 / mth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For email a detailed resume in Word format to Amanda Loo.
For further discussion about this role, please find contact details of Amanda Loo as below:
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.