- Ensure the accounting records are prepared and maintained in accordance with the company’s accounting policies & process, country law and IFRS standards.
- Assist with the preparation of accounting schedules and management reports.
- Generating aging report, reconciliation of statements ; credit blocks and releases ; customer review and creation
- Ensure compliance with credit management policy and authorization matrix
- Ensure that the accounts payable transactions and accruals are accounted for in accordance to the company policies
- Liaises with affiliates on monthly reconciliation, billing and other related matters
- Ensure timely and accurate accounting of incoming and outgoing cash flows,
- Assist Senior FICO Manager in arranging borrowing – intercompany and external bank
- Provide interpretative assistance to the proper capitalization / expensing of outlays and grouping of fixed assets by class
- Handling Staff claims / intercompany billings / Payment processing
- Handling budgeting/forecasting/controlling
- Handling Auditing & Tax
- Minimum Diploma in Finance/ Accounting or relevant fields
- 3-5 years of relevant working experience
- ERP knowledge and experiences required, SAP exposure preferred
- Strong in Microsoft Office Application, particularly MS Excel
- Good analytical skills
- Attention to details
Accounting / Auditing / Tax
Contract / Temp
MYR 3, 001- MYR 4, 500 / mth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For email a detailed resume in Word format to Amanda Loo.
For further discussion about this role, please find contact details of Amanda Loo as below:
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.