Order Processing Executive #MAL
- Responsible for all customer service related issues pertaining to sample & product assortment, pricing maintenance, order processing, complaint handling, Sales Forecast
- Ensure new customer accounts are properly administered
- Maintain and expand customer relationship within order processing and scope of service level
- Ensure customers’ orders are properly administered and delivered
- Ensure timely receipt of payments from customers
- Support customers’ request for product or delivery related documents
- Support Sales request for samples
- Collect customer forecast and input in OMP
- Co-ordinate with internal and external parties on order processing and delivery to customers
- Ensure proper documentation of delivery to customers
- Perform other ad-hoc tasks as assigned by superior.
- Minimum SPM / Diploma or equivalent professional qualification
- Relevant experience & others
- 3-5 years of relevant working experience
- Must be good in planning and organizing
- Hands on and willing to deal with details
Contract / Temp
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For email a detailed resume in Word format to Amanda Loo.
For further discussion about this role, please find contact details of Amanda Loo as below:
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.