Purchasing cum Admin Executive #MAL
- Responsible for the procurement of all direct material, indirect material and packaging material for the Company.
- Monitor validity or renewal of LMW license
- Update insurance / road tax of company vehicles, LPKP permit and Puspakom inspection DOSH, and etc.
- Source and negotiate for the most competitive supplier in terms of quality, delivery, terms of payment, and price.
- Analyse and evaluate supplier quotation / proposal to recommend competitive proposal
- Process Purchase Order to Vendors in accordance with Purchasing Procedure
- Expedite and coordinate with both supplier and internal department for all purchases assigned
- Validate invoice quantity & value from vendors to ensure correctness
- Handle quality complaint on supplier
- Follow up with vendors on shipment order discrepancies and quality issues including Credit / Debit note.
- To support the sourcing of material sample in a dynamic and demanding environment
- Perform other ad-hoc tasks as assigned by superior.
- Minimum SPM / Diploma or equivalent professional qualification
- 3-5 years of relevant working experience
- Good planning, organizing and negotiation skill
- Problem solving and decision making
- Hands on and willing to deal with details
Procurement / Buyer / Merchandiser
Contract / Temp
MYR 2, 501 - MYR 3, 000 / mth
MYR 3, 001- MYR 4, 500 / mth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For email a detailed resume in Word format to Amanda Loo.
For further discussion about this role, please find contact details of Amanda Loo as below:
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.