IT Application Specialist
- Identifies issues, troubleshoots and drives for the root cause based on application knowledge and expertise.
- Takes an end-to-end view of problem analysis across the dependent business processes and supporting applications.
- Takes responsibility to understand business strategies, processes, system design/function and its related integration.
- Builds productive internal/external working relationships by having close follow-up and collaboration with stakeholders (solution architects/ vendors/ technology & operations teams) to resolve issues or requests raised in a timely manner and meeting agreed service levels as well as KPIs.
- Seeks to know and understand the key stakeholders. Applies sound judgement and escalates where necessary.
- Provides clear and regular communication to end users and co-workers via oral and written communications.
- Identify opportunities, participates and contributes actively to improvement initiatives (in collaboration with various stakeholders) that will bring about operational excellence and improve customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences, Information Technology or Business Administration (or equivalent/relevant fields)
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in a support roles
- Understands and have general knowledge of business processes in the
Laboratory and Manufacturing area.
- Experience in supporting enterprise Product Lifecycle Management (e.g Siemens Teamcenter), Quality Management Systems (e.g. Reliance ETQ), Lab systems and other mission critical applications.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic and highly-matrixed environment with IT teams, remote technical teams as well as cloud hosted or SaaS vendors and partners.
- Experience working with people with diverse experience, culture and time zone
- Possesses knowledge of IT best practices. ITIL certification is a plus
- Skills required : Jira, kbolt, power bi, SQL
Banking & Financial Services
IT - Applications & Software
Contract / Temp
MYR 4, 501- MYR 6, 000 / mth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For email a detailed resume in Word format to Amanda Loo.
For further discussion about this role, please find contact details of Amanda Loo as below:
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.