Business Analyst #MEO
- Document all requirement and the business solution such that Stakeholders, Developer and Test team understand clearly.
- Facilitate requirements elicitation sessions and walkthroughs with Business and Developer.
- Assess the feasibility and impact of the recommended solution from Business perspective.
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions.
- Prepare, plan, conduct and execute test plan, scope and case based on defined business requirement and scenario/operation, regular tracking of test progress status and defect management.
- Evolve into a subject-matter expert who can easily liaise between Technical and Business.
- Advise on methods to improve business processes.
- Consider the business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment.
- Diploma in any field
- Experience in asset management
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills - both written and verbal in English language
- Experience in building innovative digital products from concept to launch.
- Experienced in requirement gathering, defining process flows and able to craft out detailed user stories.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Knowledge in Business Process Mapping.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point
Contract / Temp
MYR 8, 001 - MYR 10, 000 / mth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For email a detailed resume in Word format to Ethan Ong.
For further discussion about this role, please find contact details of Ethan Ong as below:
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.