Junior Event Executive (Mandarin Speaker) #MSK
- Degree in any discipline.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in event planning, coordination, and execution.
- Experience in direct selling industry would be an added advantage.
- Proficient in MS words, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent negotiation and leadership skills.
- Positive working attitude and a good team player.
- Preferably skilled in audio visual editing software.
- Knowledge on Adobe Illustrator would be an added advantage.
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin.
- Applicants must be willing to travel.
- Propose, plan, coordinate and execute events, trainings and other functions including Product Launch Workshops, Seminars, Incentive Trip, distributor recognition events, etc.
- Work with various vendors to ensure clear and timely production of all materials required for all events.
- Prepare event venue and other audio-visual equipment required to ensure smooth execution of events.
- In-charge of training room booking.
- Travel to ensure smooth executions of all events as and when needed.
- Able to conduct detailed briefing to internal and external customers.
- Perform any other work-related tasks or projects as assigned.
*Only shortlisted candidate will be notified*
Media & Advertising
Marketing / Public Relations / Media / Advertising
MYR 3, 001- MYR 4, 500 / mth
MYR 4, 501- MYR 6, 000 / mth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For email a detailed resume in Word format to Andrea Lai.
For further discussion about this role, please find contact details of Andrea Lai as below:
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.