Field Service Engineer (Penang) #MVG
- Provide Semiconductor Test Equipment service support to customers for
- System installations
- System troubleshooting/repairs
- Preventative Maintenance and Calibration support
- Upgrade activities
- Operations and Maintenance training
- Other in-house or on-site support task related to providing good support to customers equipment or projects
- Provide feedback enabling the pro-active identification of product and business process improvements
- Provide timely completion of all required field documentations and reports
- Any other duties as required (Example, managing spares, support tracking of parts' shipment, deliveries (if needed)
- 2 Months Overseas Training will be provided
- 2 or more years of experience as a Field Service Engineer in relevant field. Fresh graduate might be considered based on aptitude, school projects relevancy and skills.
- Good background in Electronics , Mechanical , Electro-Mechanical engineering, Pneumatic systems etc.
- Good troubleshooting and problem isolating skills.
- Must be open and flexible to accept cross-training to manage different equipment platforms at different customer base.
- Flexibility with regards to working hours, locations and conditions.
- Ability to work independently or in a team or unsupervised for extended period of time.
- Must be flexible to travel extensively to support the customer when required.
MYR 4, 501- MYR 6, 000 / mth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For email a detailed resume in Word format to Victoria Gan.
For further discussion about this role, please find contact details of Victoria Gan as below:
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.