Credit Controller (KL)
- To manage the team to ensure timely distribution of Rental Bills & Invoices (including Deposits, Utilities, and Late Payment Charges) to client’s tenants.
- To Ensure timely collection of Bills & Invoices (including Rental, Utilities and Late Payment Charges)
- Manage the recovery of all Accounts Receivables & Arrears (legacy AR’s & live AR’s)
- Recommend recovery policies and restructured payments to Portfolio Client and Asset Managers to assist in the collection of all AR’s and delinquent accounts.
- Ensure formal written (ie. Email and Letter Reminders) are sent to tenants whenever it falls due
- Having Weekly Rental Management Meeting with Portfolio Client to Update the Collection Status and Discussion of Action To Be Taken Against Tenant Cases
- Work closely with the Asset Management Team to drive deliverables to the client
- Recommend legal action where necessary and work with solicitors and legal counsel where necessary.
- Commence legal action or other necessary action where appropriate against delinquent accounts.
- Develop and design best practice procedures to facilitate the above.
- Degree in accountancy, business studies or its equivalent
- Pursuing or holding accountancy professional certifications (ACCA, CPA, MICPA, etc.)
- At least 5 years of working experience in accounts or audit
- Must be able to handle full set of accounts
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge in SAP is a plus
Accounting / Auditing / Tax
Contract / Temp
MYR 3, 001- MYR 4, 500 / mth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For email a detailed resume in Word format to Shahira.
For further discussion about this role, please find contact details of Shahira as below:
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.