Senior Trust Officer #MVG
- Handle the opening and closing of accounts (for example current account, virtual accounts investment account, STMMD, forex, fixed income, foreign cash and custody account
- Monitor placement of funds for client’s accounts
- Monitor and ensure the compliance of the terms and covenants of the trust deeds, escrow agreements, custodian agreements, other relevant agreements, regulations and guidelines. Perform vetting of the deeds and agreement with clients and relevant parties.
- Attend to queries and meetings with Issuers, Arrangers, Bondholders, ADIs, clients, stakeholders and regulators
- Prepare proxy forms, facilitate AGM/EGM, compile debtholder list on Issuer’s request).
- Conduct meeting with clients on service level, client issues (if any), prepare service review minutes, follow up on any outstanding matters with periodic update to the client until resolution.
- Prepare correspondences, consent letters, reports, minutes of meeting, notices and update new covenant in the trust deeds and agreements
- Ensuring the periodic accounts are updated by the finance team
- Perform other assignments and responsibilities as required by superior and management
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience
- Understands the role of a fiduciary and operational risk and how our services would impact the business of the company
- Possess Degree in Law / Accounting / Business Studies/Administration or equivalent. Diploma holders will be considered if candidate has more than the minimum relevant experience
- Have some experience in engaging with issuers, bondholders, investment bankers, solicitors and regulators
Banking & Financial Services
Banking & Finance
MYR 4, 501- MYR 6, 000 / mth
MYR 6,001 - MYR 8,000 / mth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For email a detailed resume in Word format to Victoria Gan.
For further discussion about this role, please find contact details of Victoria Gan as below:
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.