Account Payable #MAL
- Process accounting payables, outgoing payments, aging reports by monthly and weekly in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts payables data.
- Responsible to process invoice and payments in JDE system.
- Prepare bank, supplier & AP inter-company statement reconciliation report.
- Prepare ALL payments through bank portal -host to host payment, manual TT payment & inter-company netting payment for due invoices, ad-hoc payment, withholding tax and utilities payments.
- Ensure all payment transaction are recorded & tally with cash book.
- Maintain customer address books.
- Prepare AP related journal voucher for month end closing.
- Assist in preparation of month-end closing reports
- Assist in preparation of year-end report, audit and tax schedules.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field.
- At least 3 years experiences in a similar role.
- Strong math, typing, and computer skills, especially with JDE software.
- High level of accuracy, efficiency, honesty and accountability.
- Attention to detail.
Accounting / Auditing / Tax
MYR 3, 001- MYR 4, 500 / mth
MYR 4, 501- MYR 6, 000 / mth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For email a detailed resume in Word format to Amanda Loo.
For further discussion about this role, please find contact details of Amanda Loo as below:
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.