Customer Service Executive, Bangsar #MAL
- Deliver personalized service via various channels (i.e. calls, emails, chat, social media) related to the customer in an effective and efficient manner.
- To deliver excellent quality service to customers to achieve total customer satisfaction and solicit customers’ feedback.
- Coordinate with the relevant stakeholders to investigate and respond to customers in a timely manner.
- Keep abreast of new developments (SOPs) and changes in products, services, policies, and procedures as shared by management and stakeholders.
- Customer-oriented with good interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written)
- Highly adaptable to a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Fluent in English & Bahasa Malaysia (Writing and Speaking)
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Able to work in a shift schedule including on weekends and public holidays
Contract / Temp
MYR 1, 501- MYR 2, 500 / mth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For email a detailed resume in Word format to Amanda Loo.
For further discussion about this role, please find contact details of Amanda Loo as below:
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.