Account & Finance, Junior (Mandarin Speaker) #MSK
- RequirementsDegree in accounting or finance.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel and accounting software.
- To handle employee claims and petty cash issuing.
- Perform vouching and checking on the document according to policy.
- Generating debtors aging and weekly debtor aging analysis report.
- Update customers on statement of accounts.
- Communicate with customer(s) via phone or email to ensure payment receive as scheduled.
- Receives cheques, prepare deposit slips, and posting cheques received.
- Perform monthly reconciliation such as bank reconciliation.
- Assist in monthly closing / Yearly audit and Tax related matter.
- Keep record for manual delivery notes, company scrap sales and disposal.
- Support on inter-company issue.
- Ensure documents are well organized and filed up to-date.
- In all circumstances, as a team member of the Company, it is required to assist in any Company event and activity that is held.
- Other ad hoc tasks as assigned by immediate superior.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
Accounting / Auditing / Tax
Banking & Finance
MYR 3, 001- MYR 4, 500 / mth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For email a detailed resume in Word format to Andrea Lai.
For further discussion about this role, please find contact details of Andrea Lai as below:
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.