Account Payable (Finance Executive) #MVG
- Proper handling on phone calls, emails or other methods of messaging tools to communicate actively with customers and issuing reminder letters when necessary.
- Provide accurate information and assistance to the customers in a professional manner.
- Assist with development, maintenance and documentation of credit policy and procedures related to collections.
- Follow up and work closely with internal stakeholders in collections (e.g. days sales outstanding, monthly collection targets, etc.) and resolving customers issues relating to payments and ensure accurate collections and reconciliation of balance of payments and recovery of payments.
- Prepare weekly collection, debtor aging and forecast report and statement, financial and business related analysis and present to the management within the required timeline.
- Prepare and verify daily payments postings and reconciliation, update all vendor payments into a system within the required timeline as well as corresponding with local and overseas vendors in relation to payments and enquiries.
- Implement continuous improvement initiatives to streamline credit control processes and improve efficiencies through optimization of automated system.
- Ensure that financial operational activities are executed and delivered as per MAN standard.
- Follow up with operations/customers for outstanding Purchase Orders from customers for billing purposes.
- Compile, check and analyze monthly utilities bills such as electricity, water, sewerage, etc. and highlight and clarify any anomalies.
- Compile, check and verify monthly petty cash claims from operations and update into Navision system for approval and reimbursement.
- Lead or participate in projects to improve the operational and financial effectiveness of the finance department as well as supported business
Periodical Accounting Closing Activities
- Provide full accounting support to the management including preparation of management report according to the timeline.
- Support finance team during monthly and quarterly closing processes.
- Degree in Accounting and Finance or ACCA, CPA or ICAEW. Suitable candidates with a university degree in finance with relevant experience will also be considered.
- At least 3 years working experience in the related field and preferably Finance Executive.
- Ability to multi task, work independently, good time and meet deadlines.
- Self-starter with strong organizational skills and willingness to be hands on.
- Knowledge in accounting software – SAP would be an added advantage.
Banking & Financial Services
Banking & Finance
Contract / Temp
MYR 3, 001- MYR 4, 500 / mth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For email a detailed resume in Word format to Victoria Gan.
For further discussion about this role, please find contact details of Victoria Gan as below:
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.