Admin cum Logistics Executive #MVG
- Coordinate, plan and manage purchase of goods including issuance of Purchase Orders, Delivery Orders and Goods Receipt Order
- Source and liaise with new or current suppliers in purchasing operation with proper evaluation process such as good quality, service, price competitiveness and others.
- Ensure sufficiency of stock by monitoring and replenishment to fulfil requisition of the respective projects
- Ensure timely delivery of goods, receiving, issuing, and distributing to respective staff or projects.
- Strong communication when interacting with internal and external customers.
- Manage and coordinate all shipping including handling SIRM permit, Dagang ePermit, or any Governmental permits for importation of equipment/materials.
- Maintain and update a list of HS/customs tariff codes for frequently imported equipment/materials
- Ensure imported goods have proper documentation – BL/HBL/AWB/HAWB, Commercial Invoice, Packing List, etc.
- Review proposals, contracts, and agreement.
- Participate in Project and Tender meeting for purchasing requirements.
- Perform general administrative work.
- Candidate must possess at least SPM Level or Professional Certificate in any field.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Able to work independently under minimum supervision and within stipulated deadline.
- Able to multi-task and in a fast-paced environment
Administrative Support / Secretarial
Transportation / Logistics / Supply Chain
MYR 3, 001- MYR 4, 500 / mth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For email a detailed resume in Word format to Victoria Gan.
For further discussion about this role, please find contact details of Victoria Gan as below:
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.