Assistant HR Manager
- Develop and lead the full spectrum of Human Resources (HR) operations and strategies including but not limited to recruitment, performance management (360 reviews), employee engagement and rewards
- Advisor of people-related matters across different departments on various topics such as emplyment laws, HR policies, hiring practices, performance concerns, career development etc.
-Contact point for enquiries related to the Company's HR policies and to ensure all day-to-day HR matters are managed in accordance with company's employee handbook,policies and relevant labor laws.
-Implement talent management initiatives (training and development, rewards, succession planning) in order to maintain healthy employee retention levels.
- Drive key people metrics with budgeting, reporting and data analytics as required by the company
- Review exisiting processess and proactively propose new improvement initiatives or suggest new ways of working to improve effectiveness of the HR function
- 2-4 years of working experiences across the full spectrum of HR. Experience working in MNCs and / or start-ups will be an added advantage
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources Management, Psychology, Business Studies / Adminstration / Management or other relevant discipline
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills - able to interact with people of different levels within the company
- Good understanding and knowledge of Malaysia' Employment Act, labor laws, general human resources policies and procedures
Accounting / Auditing / Tax
Contract / Temp
MYR 4, 501- MYR 6, 000 / mth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For email a detailed resume in Word format to Ethan Ong.
For further discussion about this role, please find contact details of Ethan Ong as below:
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.