Assistant HR Manager (Petaling Jaya) #MSK
- At least Degree in HR/Business Administration or relevant field
- Minimum 4 years experience in full spectrum of HR
- Preferable candidate from MNC background
- Responsible for the entire recruitment cycle, from sourcing, placement of the new employee to exit of employee
- Responsible for new employee on-boarding programme
- Responsible for the entire payroll processing cycle
- Responsible for the entire Performance Management cycle, including salary increment and promotion
- Liaise with Group Insurance representative on insurance topics Training & Development
- Responsible for the entire Training and Development activities, should there any training needs arise
- Contact point between the employer & employee, should there be any rise of employee issues – provide sound advice on disciplinary process.
- Representative / contact point for company should there be any industrial disputes.
- Contact person for all HR topics in MY from corporate HR, Regional HR
- Annual Leave
- Medical Leave
MYR 4, 501- MYR 6, 000 / mth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For email a detailed resume in Word format to Andrea Lai.
For further discussion about this role, please find contact details of Andrea Lai as below:
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.