Automotive Aftersales, Body & Paint (Shah Alam)
- Bachelor’s Degree in any disciplines
- Min. 2 years in related field
- Good communication and problem solving skills
- Strong leadership and analytical thinking skills
Our client is a Japanese multinational automotive manufacturer. One of the largest car company, and manufactures and markets passenger cars and light commercial trucks in its domestic markets as well as in other Asian countries and North America.
- Drive strategies to increase revenue and profit margin.
- Analyse market trends in body and paint business.
- Evaluate dealer’s service standard and facility
- Drive continuous improvement activities to reduce cost and improve efficiency.
- Manage appointment and renewal of panel insurance
- Manage marketing and training programs for body and paint business
- Open Culture
- Career Development
IT - Infrastructure & Hardware
MYR 3, 001- MYR 4, 500 / mth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For email a detailed resume in Word format to Andrea Lai.
For further discussion about this role, please find contact details of Andrea Lai as below:
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.