Business Analyst (Finance Background)
- In-charge of the design, communication, review, feedback and consolidation of country reporting within ISEAP region (India & South East Asia) for both headquarters and regional reporting.
- To ensure quality and timely reporting within the region.
- Support the country management in Sales & Gross Margin forecast.
- Review and validate the forecast and budget Profit & Loss, Cash Flow and Balance Sheet prepared by country Finance team.
- To provide additional support to Malaysia Finance team in terms of local reporting, budgeting and forecasting process.
- Work with local and regional team to provide support for various profitability analysis within the region.
- Minimum 5 years full time working experience in Accounting, Finance, Audit or related fields.
- SAP experienced will be preferred
- Well versed with Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint. Good command in both written and spoken English.
- A people person with strong communication skills to communicate with people across functions and from multi-cultural backgrounds.
- Strong business acumen, able to work independently and always think out of the box.
- Able to converse in Mandarin
Banking & Finance
MYR 4, 501- MYR 6, 000 / mth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For email a detailed resume in Word format to Shahira.
For further discussion about this role, please find contact details of Shahira as below:
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.