Credit Control Associate (6 months contract)
- Ensure that all processes conducted are documented in a standard format and that this is maintained accessible.
- Follow up with advice to underwriting and processing staff to ensure minimal discrepancy.
- Establish and maintain an efficient, effective relationship between Finance and other Business Unit.
- Maintain debtors accounts including collection of all monies due and payable.
- Monitor and control payments from intermediaries.
- Produce accurate and timely reconciliation of all intermediaries.
- Identify and rectify any system problems resulting from investigations and queries.
- Assist in preparing ad hoc reports.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience. Experience in collection or reinsurance.
- Good knowledge of credit control processes of insurance.
- Experience in MTP, Brokers, RI COI (Coinsurers/ Reinsurers) – Credit Collection
- Good in Collections , payment settlement negotiation
- Able to work independently
- Preference Microsoft literally and with insurance background
Contract / Temp
MYR 2, 501 - MYR 3, 000 / mth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For email a detailed resume in Word format to Shahira.
For further discussion about this role, please find contact details of Shahira as below:
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.