HR and Admin Assistant
Job description and responsibilities
- Monitor applications through from website and portal and maintain online filing system for candidates
- Scheduling interviews for candidates.
- Handling queries and maintenance requests for Think City KL offices in Jalan Tun HS Lee and Jalan Yap Ah Loy and follow through on them.
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers (procurement of office supplies and assets as required)
- Maintain contact lists.
- Submit and reconcile expense (petty cash) cost for Think City offices to Finance team.
- Provide general support (IT, Printing, Access card maintenance etc) to office staff, visitors and guests. Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients (receptionist).
- Update and maintain office asset supplies tracking list.
- General admin duties required.
- Pleasant and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
Contract / Temp
MYR 3, 001- MYR 4, 500 / mth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For email a detailed resume in Word format to Iris Lim.
For further discussion about this role, please find contact details of Iris Lim as below:
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.