Java Developer #MNS
- Work closely with system analyst to develop modules of the initial enterprise system plan according to the requirement and functional specification
- Update technical specifications and perform code commit/merging in to corresponded GitLab/SVN.
- Prepare unit and integration test that will goes in to Sonar and Jenkin scheduled
- Perform peer review and sharing on any coding and latest technology stack basis
- Maintaining the systems once they are up and running
- Build, test and support various applications at the request of the business support department
- Using Jira as the tracker tools for development and other support which link to GitLab linkage
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in a software development discipline, Information Technology or equivalent
- Preference for those certified with Java Certification
- Demonstration of team working capability / working in a multi-cultural environment will be an advantage
- Experienced in the Financial Industry is a plus point
- Experienced in Java, Maven, Hibernate, Struts, Spring, Spring Boot,
Angular, Node.js, MySQL,Tibero, Hadoop.
Banking & Financial Services
IT - Others
MYR 6,001 - MYR 8,000 / mth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For email a detailed resume in Word format to Shahira.
For further discussion about this role, please find contact details of Shahira as below:
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.