JAVA Programmer , Up to 8k
- Work closely with system analyst to develop modules of the initial enterprise system plan according to the requirement and functional specification
- Update technical specifications and perform code commit/merging in to corresponded GitLab/SVN.
- Prepare unit and integration test that will goes in to Sonar and Jenkin scheduled automation procedure.
- Maintaining the systems & build, test and support various applicationst
- Execute all deployment of system features and monitor for successful integration, maintaining the system throughout its lifecycle
- Using Jira as the tracker tools for development and other support which link to GitLab linkage
- Possess a Bachelor degree in a software development discipline, Information Technology or equivalent
- Prefer candidate with Java Certification
- Able to work in team
- Strong written and spoken English language skills
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Central location
- Personal development opportunities
Banking & Financial Services
IT - Applications & Software
MYR 4, 501- MYR 6, 000 / mth
MYR 6,001 - MYR 8,000 / mth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For email a detailed resume in Word format to Andrea Lai.
For further discussion about this role, please find contact details of Andrea Lai as below:
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.