Junior Finance & Account (Mandarin Speaker) #MSK
- To monitor project investment cost and product costing related matters.
- To review subsidiary’s monthly management reports, financial reports and handle any other matter related to the subsidiary company
- To assist in Annual Management Planning (AMP), forecast and projection
- To assist in financial and management analysis for strategy planning and decision making
- To assist in preparing and reviewing Internal Control, SOP and compliance documents
- To assist in accounting and audit matter, checking on the completeness of invoices etc.
- To support other F&A related matters like monthly routine journals, closing of account, prepare of provision schedules and related reports.
- Degree in Accountancy or similar professional level in education
- Relevant skill and knowledge in Finance & Accounts dept with minimum of 1 to 2 years working experiences
- Independent and able to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Good knowledge in accounting, budgeting and soft skill in excel spreadsheet and pivot table
- Able to converse in Mandarin
Accounting / Auditing / Tax
Banking & Finance
MYR 3, 001- MYR 4, 500 / mth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For email a detailed resume in Word format to Andrea Lai.
For further discussion about this role, please find contact details of Andrea Lai as below:
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.