Payroll Officer, KL (RM3000-RM4000)
- Accountable for company’s payroll for Head Office and Branches timely and accurately which includes payroll costing and reports and company’s payroll database.
- Maintain proper records related to Human Resources activities inclusive of allowances and overtime administration and payroll processing.
- Ensure statutory payments are prepared and submitted on time.
- Assist with payroll calculations/matters relating to the Collective Agreement.
- Assist in preparing monthly Human Resources reports and Bank Negara Malaysia reports.
- Attends to staff queries relating to Payroll and HR Information System matters
- Ensure all staff information/movements are entered in HRIS timely and accurately.
- Liaise with vendor for HR Information System enhancement, administration, and maintenance for payroll and employee information.
- Diploma / Degree Holder preferably in Human Resources or related disciplines
- 2-3 years of working experience in payroll processing.
- Knowledge in handling the BOSS. The net payroll system will be an added advantage.
- Good interpersonal and people management skills.
Contract / Temp
MYR 3, 001- MYR 4, 500 / mth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For email a detailed resume in Word format to Janet Wong.
For further discussion about this role, please find contact details of Janet Wong below:
Tel: 03- 2713 8830
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.