- Contributes to the execution of operational objectives for the generalist HR function.
- Assist with developing, streamlining and implementation of new policies, processes and procedures to meet business needs.
- Provide interpretation and advice to the business regarding policies, process and procedures.
- Build effective internal relationship with staff and management team through communication strategies, workshops and participation in company’s activities, in order to become a trusted advisor.
- Work with client groups to build and implement HR solutions in line with business needs.
- Build effective external relationship with with relevant government authorities including labor department, training and development department and other HR personnels in the same industry by participation in seminars, workshops, group activities conducted by local Association.
- Influence, advise, educate and coach line management to manage their people effectively and increase people performance.
- Organize and/or participate projects that impact on people.
- Research issues and develop recommendations to resolve business issues.
- Maintain staff training record.
- Coordinate with training service providers for training enrolment and registration
- Provide assistant to direct manager as required in respect of staff training and development.
Contract / Temp
MYR 4, 501- MYR 6, 000 / mth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For email a detailed resume in Word format to Iris Lim.
For further discussion about this role, please find contact details of Iris Lim as below:
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.