Production Planning Executive (Pekan) #MVG
- To assist in CKD Production Plan and Ordering which include but not limited to, plan & issue Monthly KD purchase Order, Monthly Local Parts Purchase Order and Manufacturing Material Order
- To assist and support system enhancement and Data Entry Monitoring which includes data entry for Parts receiving and chassis number uploading
- To practice KAIZEN on simplifying overall process flow
- To assist in invoice processing and filing system of invoices, delivery order, memo and related government approval letter as well as customs documents for audit purposes
- To assists in shipments, delivery & warehousing by monitoring shipment schedule and coordinating with Logistics company with regards to importation & exportation activites
- Good close contacts and coordinate with vendors, transporters, forwarding agents and warehouse and also dealing with customs officers (if required)
- Other related support and department reporting as and when required
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Logistic or related discipline.
- At least 3 years working experience with automotive background (CKD handling) is
- Highly committed, result oriented and computer literate.
- Excellent in Logistics Costing and in developing service provider
- Knowledge in Import and export procedures
- High sense of responsibility with ability to work within deadline
Interested Candidates, kindly click "APPLY NOW" or send your latest resume to:
Transportation / Logistics / Supply Chain
MYR 3, 001- MYR 4, 500 / mth
MYR 4, 501- MYR 6, 000 / mth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For email a detailed resume in Word format to Victoria Gan.
For further discussion about this role, please find contact details of Victoria Gan as below:
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.