Recruiter (with contract)
- Implement sourcing strategy for all searches and source qualified candidates for all lines of business utilizing a variety of sources.
- Contributes to the execution of operational Recruitment objectives for AP Business and HR to ensure key issues are considered in planning and delivery.
- To maintain awareness of the AP Business Strategy, its strategic objectives and ambitions and align work and contribution effectively from a HR/Recruitment perspective.
- Determines own work priorities and activities in line with agreed plans to ensure the achievement of personal, team and HR department objectives.
- Screens and schedules candidates who apply through company website or from other sourcing efforts. Screening can be done live face to face, or by phone or VC if required.
- Conducts post-offer screenings, reference checks or country specific requirements before inclusion in recruitment process.
- Communicates direct with candidates on a regular basis and delivers exceptional candidate care throughout the full recruitment life cycle.
- Supports the wider recruitment team in delivering effective administration of the recruitment process, posting of jobs and ensures high quality service is provided in line with best practice and within the set timelines.
- Administers or assists with the administration and appropriate data onto our HR system (Workday) and supports in the development of policies, processes and procedures relevant to the specialist HR recruitment function.
- Supports and provides (ad-hoc) status reports and all other relevant reports if needed.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to build, recommend and deliver top recruitment support in line with AP business needs and HR strategic direction .
- Liaise with employees and managers to provide ‘first line’ recruitment support and guidance to ensure best practice is followed .
- Pro-actively manage and organize Sourcing initiatives like job-fairs, LinkedIn- and social media campaigns and support in the creation of Employee Marketing and Branding material.
- Contribute to the design and development of the Recruitment Centre of Excellence (COE) to ensure best practice and legal compliance in all aspects .
- Research recruitment market data and trends and make them practical and available to contribute to the development of the Recruitment COE.
- Provide interview feedback to candidates and verbal offers to deliver a prompt and professional service to applicants.
- Assume and take responsibility for recruitment activities in the absence or support of the Regional Recruiters to ensure continuity, consistency and quality of recruitment services .
- Participate in relevant HR projects .
- Assist with monitoring of invoices and ensure they are approved and processed.
- Provide Workday support to ensure data integrity and accuracy of data. Analyze trends and alert changes in trends and issues.
Contract / Temp
MYR 4, 501- MYR 6, 000 / mth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For email a detailed resume in Word format to Iris Lim.
For further discussion about this role, please find contact details of Iris Lim as below:
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.