Senior HR Executive (Petaling Jaya)
- Advisor of people-related matters across different departments on various topics such as employment laws, HR policies, hiring practices, performance concerns, career development etc.
- Contact point for enquiries related to the Company's HR policies and to ensure all day-to-day HR matters are managed in accordance with Company's employee handbook, policies and relevant labor laws
- Implement talent management initiatives (training & development, rewards, succesion planning) in order to maintain healhy employee retention levels
- Drive key people metrics with budgeting, reporting and data analytics as required by the Company
- Review existing processes and proactively propose new improvement initiatives or suggest new ways of working to improve effectiveness of the HR function
- Fresh Grads are welcomed
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource Management, Psychology, Business Studies or other relevant discipline
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written command of English
- Experienced in utilizing MS Excel
MYR 4, 501- MYR 6, 000 / mth
MYR 6,001 - MYR 8,000 / mth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For email a detailed resume in Word format to Andrea Lai.
For further discussion about this role, please find contact details of Andrea Lai as below:
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.